We are OPEN and following guidelines and local mandates related to
our current Phase III: Covid-19 Recovery Changes
AS OF MAY 13, 2021, The CDC Guidelines for FULLY VACCINATED individuals states:
"Update that fully vaccinated people no longer need to wear a mask or physically distance in any setting, except where required by federal, state, local, tribal, or territorial laws, rules, and regulations, including local business and workplace guidance." (Reference: https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/vaccines/fully-vaccinated-guidance.html)
Louisiana is now in Phase III of COVID-19 Recovery and that means we are open for business with a few changes we want you to be aware of:
So, What's New?:
• Therapists are fully vaccinated, however, upon request of client, they will wear a protective mask when within 6 feet of Clients and at all times during your service.
• Clients have the option to wear a mask.
We already follow these protocols that are in line with Phase III requirements:
• Therapists wash their hands thoroughly before and after each service.
• Clients will be seen at a 1:1 ratio with a Therapist and by appointment only - (no walk-ins), no additional individuals are allowed inside, and the business entrance door is locked during services.
• We schedule time between services to provide fresh linens, clean service areas and restrooms, and sanitize all commonly touched surfaces.
• We do not charge fees for cancellations or rescheduling services due to illness or when "life happens".
If you have any questions or concerns regarding our services or protocols, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thank you so much for sticking with us! You deserve a reward for your patience, understanding, and perseverance ...how about a massage?!