We are OPEN and following guidelines and local mandates related to
Phase III: Covid-19 Recovery Changes
Louisiana is now in Phase III of COVID-19 Recovery and that means we are open for business with a few changes we want you to be aware of:
So, What's New?:
• Therapists will wear a protective mask when within 6 feet of Clients and at all times during your service.
• Clients will be screened for COVID-19 symptoms prior to service.
• Clients are encouraged to wash their hands before and after service, and hand sanitizer is available.
• Clients are encouraged to BYOM (Bring Your Own Mask) and gently rest it over your nose and mouth while you are face up during your service. Disposable masks are available upon request and while supplies are in stock. **Clients must wear a mask, per July 1, 2020 mandate by Mayor Broome.
We already follow these protocols that are in line with Phase II requirements:
• Therapists wash their hands thoroughly before and after each service.
• Clients will be seen at a 1:1 ratio with a Therapist and by appointment only - (no walk-ins), no additional individuals are allowed inside, and the business entrance door is locked during services.
• We schedule time between services to provide fresh linens, clean service areas and restrooms, and sanitize all commonly touched surfaces.
• We do not charge fees for cancellations or rescheduling services due to illness or when "life happens".
If you have any questions or concerns regarding our services or protocols, please contact us at email@example.com.
Thank you so much for sticking with us! You deserve a reward for your patience, understanding, and perseverance ...how about a massage?!